Tuesday, May 15, 2007

9 Months On....7 1/2 Off



I debated about posting this because it is kind of embarassing, but today is a milestone for me. As of today, I have lost all of the weight I gained during pregnancy. I gained a lot more than I wanted to. It didn't seem to matter if I was really careful each month or gave in to my cravings, I gained about the same amount each month. I lost about twenty pounds just having Jack and then maybe five when I started nursing him. I have had to work off the rest. I have a long way to go. This brightened my day. I have been in a funk lately. I've just felt overwhelmed with being a mommy, trying to keep the house in order, being a good wife and being the kind of person I want to be. My house is the dirtiest it has ever been right now. Between taking care of Jack and exercising, I just haven't had time or the energy to stay on top of it like I want to. Today I was reminded that it is so worth it! Now on to my next goal. I want to be a healthy mommy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sara!! You have worked so hard and should be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work. Amy G

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sara! What a good feeling!

Jacque

Anonymous said...

way to go sara! they say 9 months up and 9 months down. so you should feel great about that!!