Thursday, February 07, 2008

Our internet has not been working the past couple days. I am at my grandma's at the moment, in between trying to run last minute errands to get ready to go to Guatemala. My goal was to be packed last night so I could enjoy the evening tonight with Jack and Craig. I should have known better by now. My plans are never the way it works. Jack had a bug two nights ago. I had the bug yesterday and we were snowed in. All that to say, I am behind, and running like crazy to get things done and in order for Craig so that I can be gone for a week. What gets done gets done and what doesn't will just wait. I have pictures of Jack but may have to wait until I am back to post them. Buenos Dias!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about you and praying for you Sara! I hope you have a great experience in Guatemala!

Jacque

Cassie said...

you'll all be in our prayers!!