Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lately

There is a lot going on, but probably not anything, anyone else would find to be too exciting. Jack had the flu yesterday. I thought he was better this morning and now he feels warm and is laying on the couch. I hate it when he is sick. Craig just called from work and said he isn't feeling great either. Wonderful. We have been working like crazy to get our house ready to put on the market. We were hoping to get everything finished up this weekend. That won't happen if Craig isn't feeling well. I have been looking at houses with the realtor and we have found one we really like. We were going to wait until spring, but a couple houses on either side of us are for sale or will soon be for sale. We are predicting several rentals close by. That along with several other things in the neighborhood prompted us to go for it. We'll see what happens. This was definitely not the time of year I would have picked to move. That's how it goes, I guess. Now I'm trying to decide if I should go to all the work to put up the tree and all decorations now. I know it will help the house feel homey, it's just a lot of work and will be that much more to pack if we would move in December. That's what we're up to right now. :)

No comments: