Friday, December 11, 2009

Heartsong



When I was in college at Cedarville University, I had the privilege of traveling with a worship team. Almost every weekend and during breaks from school, we would travel all over the country leading worship in churches and leading activities for youth groups. I made some of the best friends I've ever had on my teams. I'll have to post some of our team pictures. Our hair and matching outfits are hilarious now. I recently received the latest CD of this group today. They recently recorded a live worship CD. It is great! I have it on my iPod and listen to it every morning at the Y - well, almost every morning. I haven't left the house in 4 days now. The music is so encouraging and I love starting my day with a workout and worship. There is something really great about both together. I knew a couple of the team members on this CD when they were toddlers. One is from Iowa and his dad's youth group did things with my church youth group when I was in Jr. High and High school. Another is the worship team director's son. He was 3 or 4 and would come with his dad to some of our rehearsals sometimes. Really enjoying their music!

No comments: