Monday, November 06, 2006

Our Family



I recently realized while looking back through pictures that we did not have a picture of the three of us. I had been planning all week for my dad to take some for us while he and my stepmom were here this weekend. Craig really wasn't thrilled with the idea. I had pictured the perfect family portrait in my mind, maybe even one that could be used on a Christmas card. Needless to say, I was disappointed. Why do we look so much different in a picture than how we look to ourselves in the mirror? I knew I had pregnancy weight to lose and have been working on it, but was really reminded just how much when I saw the pictures. That along with Oprah today, ( she had several weight loss success stories for the topic today) remotivated me to really work on it now. Hopefully, success will come somewhat quickly and painlessly. We did get a couple nice pictures.

1 comment:

brenda mohr said...

I think the pictures are great!