Saturday, February 03, 2007

4 Months

Jack had his 4 month check up yesterday. It went well. He has grown from the 20th percentiles for height and weight at his 2 month check up to the 70th percentiles for height and weight yesterday. His head is in the 80th percentile. He took his shots well also. I still hate to watch it though. He has really discovered his voice within the last month or so and is making some really funny noises. Just today, he has started screaming. It's not crying screaming, just screaming to make noise. It is funny! Today for the first time, I didn't rock him at all when he started to get tired. I just laid him in his crib and he went to sleep. The first time, I could hear him talking to himself for a few minutes and then it was quiet. Our baby is growing too fast! :( I know it's inevitable.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

That's soooo good!!! He didn't cry at all?! Wow, I wish it had been that easy for us with Tate! It's so sad because now that Tate goes down awake and goes to sleep himself, he doesn't like to fall asleep in our arms...he just fusses and arches his back and then we lay him down and he goes right to sleep. The days of cuddling with my sleeping baby are over!!!! It makes me sad! Tate's 4 month appointment is Monday, maybe he'll want to be cuddled after his shots! :)

I hope the Gripe Water is still working for you!