Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Frustrated


This morning I was changing Jack and could hear someone mowing or running some kind of machine. I heard something hit one of our windows. I couldn't run to look right away because I didn't want to leave Jack alone on the changing table. I really didn't think much of it at the time. A few minutes later, I was raising the blinds and saw that our front window is shattered! I opened the front door to see if anyone had mowed. I noticed a lot of dirt and twigs on the street in front of our house. The city has been coming and cleaning up a lot of limbs across the street left over from the ice storm. I called Craig right away and asked him to call the city. I'm a chicken. I'm just not good at that kind of thing. I really don't like this about myself. I told him I just wouldn't know what to say if they were difficult. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Craig get a hold of someone to take care of that window?!! I am the same way about not wanting to call people on things like that. I hate it too!! Another reason why I am not a good Insurance Agent! :) Donna G