Monday, June 25, 2007

Chasing My Tail

I feel like I am running in circles today. We did not have anything left in the fridge or cupboards that Craig could take for lunch. I told him, that since he is working in town today, that Jack and I would run get some groceries and bring him lunch. We did this, but by the time we were up and around and Jack had had his first nap, we ran our errands, and then got lunch to Craig, it was already 1:00. We came home, I fed Jack, put him down for a nap and am now trying to decide what to try to accomplish today. I have a make-up piano lesson this afternoon at 4:00. That will really shorten my day. I'm contemplating changing my lesson policy. Is it not fair to charge a monthly fee regardless of whether or not students make it to each weekly lesson and not do any make-ups? That would be so much easier!

No comments: