Thursday, November 08, 2007

There isn't a whole lot blog-worthy to report here today. I am really looking forward to having most of the weekend at home. I need to reclaim my house. I have been running in and out and dumping here and there. I spent a lot of the day at church today learning how to run a laptop hooked up to a midi-keyboard that was ordered for the upcoming musical. It plays all of the orchestration. We had to program cuts into the music where we have edited some. It took some time but will be well worth it. Tomorrow we have rehearsal from 10-2 so I will be at church a lot of the day tomorrow too. The musical along with piano and flute lessons every day, and of course having a 13-month old don't leave much down time.

Jack has been extra fun the last couple days. He's been almost giddy happy. He is learning how to give kisses which is so cute. He practices on some of his toys. He is trying more and more to talk too. He took his first step yesterday between the couch and the coffee table. He hasn't done it again.

As I look around, there are so many things I could do, but I think I will go to bed instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that he took a step! You will be amazed at how fast he will pick it up. Harrison is giving kisses, too...so cute...and he is now sticking out his tongue ALL the way when he does. Wet kisses! Amy