Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What To Do First

I haven't taken any pictures lately. I will try to get on that soon. I've just been extremely busy . We are down to 8 rehearsals before the performances of the musical and I am so ready to be done! I'm also trying to get things in order to go to Guatemala (support letter, copies of passport, application completed, get addresses together, etc., etc.,) I have added a couple more piano students, I'm trying to continue to get up early and exercise every day (so I'm in good shape for Guatemala and life), take care of Jack and try to keep my house kind of in order. With the house, I'm just doing the minimum until the musical is over. My plan is to really clean when I get out the Christmas decorations. I can't wait!!! I have decided to put a small tree up on a table this year. Jack is just drawn to the decorations within his reach in our house. I really don't get it. Every day he goes to the ones he can reach and I move them out of his reach every day. He's much more interested in boring decorations than he is his toys. Craig and I are both so excited for Christmas and starting our own family traditions this year. Yesterday, I got out all of the Christmas music and started playing it. It is my favorite!

No comments: