Monday, September 15, 2008

We're Still Here!

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. Time flies. Last week was busy and this week will be too. I am trying to get my house ready for Jack's birthday party a week from Saturday. My plan is to get everything in order this week, so next week will be a lot less stressful. It would be nice to only worry about the cake and maybe vacuuming a little. We'll see. Trying to get things done in between lessons, appointments, errands, small groups, etc., etc., is always a challenge. I do have some cute pictures and will try to get them posted later today. Right now, I am going to go put supper in the Crock-Pot.

2 comments:

ann clayton said...

thank you for the new posting......we were going thru withdrawal not hearing from you!!!!

Lynette said...

I finally made it in for my first visit. It was nice having you all over tonight...hopefully your week will go well as you prepare for the B-Day event! I'll check back to see pics of his party...