Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy People

I've heard that busy people get more done. I think it might be true. I don't have any lessons this afternoon, which gives me the rest of the day to get a lot accomplished. I'm having trouble getting started. See, I'm not as busy today and I'm not getting a lot done. Jack is napping which is why I should be working at lightning speed. I'm hoping to get out and run some errands when Craig gets home as we are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. I like being snowed in!

Jack is just so fun! He is learning new words everyday and often surprises us with something he will say. He loves to go to church and Kidzone. He is often busy playing with cars, balls, legos, and Play-Dough. He loves Barney, Franklin, Elmo and Curious George. He is very sensitive. Usually when sitting in time-out he cries and cries. We can tell he is very sorry. We always talk about it when he can get up. I always say, "You have to obey Mommy and Daddy," to which he will reply, "Yeah!" He then gives us hugs and kisses. He's so sweet. I think he is going to be neat and tidy as he always wants to put things away and help Mommy and Daddy with household chores. I'm still trying to decide what to get him for Christmas. I think I better decide soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! Harrison is always asking about Jack. :)

Hopefully we can get together before Christmas?