Saturday, December 06, 2008

For Sale!




Great Room/Living Room and Dining Room

View from the dining room to the living room

Four Seasons Room/Toy Room

Bathroom

Main Floor Bedroom/Den/Office

Open Staircase

View going up the stairs



Jack's Room



Our Room


Our house is for sale as of Tuesday, this week. I am excited to be able to move to a house with more space, definitely more storage, room for more children, a yard where Jack can play, a little less rowdy neighborhood, parking for our guests, room to have company for meals and overnight stays and the list could go on. I will be a little sad to leave our house too, if it should sell. This is the first house we bought after we were married. This is the house where we brought home our first baby. We have spent a lot of time, trying to improve it and make it our home. Craig says he won't miss it at all. :) (I just realized I don't have a picture of the kitchen, but I just made lunch and need to clean up the mess before I take a picture)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,

Your house looks beautiful! I hope it can sell quickly!

Jacque