Friday, February 13, 2009

My Little Shopper




Jack received some money in Valentine's cards from a friend and grandparents. I explained to him that we could go to the store and spend his money. He was such a good shopper! He would point to things and I would tell him that we didn't have enough money for that. As we walked up and down the aisles, I pointed out things he could afford. He kept saying, "No, no..." He pointed to an Ernie doll. I told him he did have enough money for this and asked if that's what he wanted to buy with his money. He was sure he did. We went up to the checkout and he pulled his money out of his pocket and gave it to the cashier. He was so proud of himself. He hasn't put Ernie down since we brought him home. Ernie is turning on the TV, eating lunch, going potty, and sleeping right now.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

wow. jack looks so much older. it hasn't been that long since i've seen him, but he has changed! and what a great story!