Thursday, August 27, 2009

Still A Lot of Chaos!

I feel like we are still living in complete chaos. Most of the unpacking is done. I have most of the downstairs painted. I keep seeing places that need to be touched up after I put the paint away. I have a HUGE garage sale pile in the garage. I just feel like it will never be done. I am TIRED. I am trying this week, to get organized for piano lessons. I had several students take a break for the summer and they are all returning next week. I have so many great ideas that I wanted to implement this fall. I needed about a month to get ready and I have had a few hours this week. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water...BUT we love our house. I daily thank God for this blessing and will just keep taking it a day at a time. I have something on the calendar almost every day in September. It will fly by and then it will be time to start thinking about the holidays. Oh my!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for all the boxes, Sara! I look forward to actually putting them to use.

Jack is adorable! I'm sure he's keeping you incredibly busy while you're trying to manage your new household.

Have a great week!