Monday, August 10, 2009

We Are Moved!

We are moved to our new house. We love it! We got a lot unpacked and some painting done last week, the first week in our house. We are still working on it. I will have to post some pictures soon, when I find the camera cable for the computer. There are several things I haven't located yet. Jack has adjusted extremely well and loves the house too. He doesn't ever want to leave to go anywhere. He says, "Stay at new house!" Craig and I are both extremely tired. I think that we've just both hit a wall and have been able to relax a little bit now that our other house is sold, and we have actually moved. I still feel a little stressed as I want the house unpacked and painting done before the beginning of September. I have several new piano students starting then, and my schedule will be full. Well, I better get back to unpacking while Jack is napping!

No comments: