Sunday, October 25, 2009

Catching Up Today




Today, I'm trying to catch up on some long overdue blog posts. I'm still working on unpacking, painting, and settling. I've decided that is probably going to be ongoing for about a year and I'm fine with that. We have unpacked everything we use and a lot we don't. I had resolved when we moved here to go through everything we own and get rid of what we don't need. We have gotten rid of A LOT and it feels great. We had a garage sale a couple weeks ago. I wanted to do it yet this fall and thought surely the one of the first weekends in October would still be nice enough weather for a garage sale. It was VERY cold and snowed! Today is beautiful. Oh well. We still sold a lot and made a little extra money to get some things we need for this house.

No comments: