Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!





Jack celebrated his 3rd birthday Sunday. We had fun. Jack requested a Curious George party. The last couple days he has been asking me, "Where's the Yellow Hat?" I tell him we ate it and just like in all other discussions he says, "Why?" (everything is "Why, Mama?") We had a lot of family here. I think several of us shared illnesses of some kind. Jack and I are finally feeling a little better today. Here's a couple pictures and I'll try to add more later.

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Cute cake!!! Tate celebrates his 3rd birthday on Monday. He's not potty trained yet...I'm stressing about that. Is Jack? I can't remember if you've blogged about that or not. I feel like I am the only one with a 3 year old that isn't potty trained!

Kerry said...

That cake is too cute! Where did you get that? Do tell me you made it!?