Friday, July 27, 2007

Better

I think we are on the mend. Craig and I feel better. We are just really tired and still don't have much of an appetite. I don't know if Jack has a touch of this bug or if it is teething, but he has had several REALLY BAD blow-out diapers in the last few days. I am getting tired of scrubbing out clothes and doing so much laundry. We use the cheapest diapers we have been able to find, so tonight I did go to Wal-Mart and get some that might hold stuff in better. We will soon find out. Jack acts fine and does not have a fever. Craig stayed home from work again today and we had a lot of fun playing with Jack. We each have a list of things we want to accomplish this weekend, so I think I will go to bed early and get rested for my agenda.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm a friend of Pam's, from KS. Our favorite diapers are the Parents' Choice brand from Wal-Mart. You might try going up a size. That's worked for us when they're not holding enough.