Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Same Old Stuff

I don't really have anything exciting to blog. Not much new here, but that can be a really good thing. I am not complaining. Yesterday, I took Jack to get his 9 month pictures taken, just in the nick of time as he will be 10 months on Saturday. He did very well despite the crazy photographer. He has been taking great naps! He is sleeping right now. I think we will go for a walk when he wakes up, as I opted for sleep instead of walking early this morning. He is not crawling all over the house yet, but is moving a little more each day. I think he is working on his 5th tooth since he hasn't been eating like usual and has spit up more than usual the last few days. He is such a good baby. Most of the time, he just goes with the flow! So nice for mommy and daddy!

No comments: