Monday, August 06, 2007

Getting Started

We are getting a new week underway. Today I have played with Jack most of the day. I did run some quick errands for diapers, wipes and baby food. It is just too hot and humid to do much outside. I really want to paint some large baskets for Jack's toys, but I don't think the conditions outside would allow the paint to dry very quickly. I am planning to do some sewing tomorrow with my grandma to learn how to use my new machine. She traded in my old machine to upgrade to a new one for her. I then got the one she had been using. I am excited to learn how to use all of the embroidery. I would love to have a sewing/craft room in our next house. Craig says that a "man room" comes first. If there are any extra rooms left then we can discuss a sewing room. We'll see. :)

No comments: