Monday, December 24, 2007

Crackhead...


is what Craig is calling me tonight. It is 10:30 and I am trying to hurry around and clean a little for dinner tomorrow with Craig's mom and my grandma. I have a rotten cold and don't feel so well, so I didn't get a lot done today before I went to church to play for two Christmas Eve services. I was trying to superglue a Christmas tree ornament back together that had met Jack, when I discovered my thumb was REALLY stuck to the ornament. I panicked. I could just see myself having to drive to the emergency room with the ornament stuck to my finger. I'm freaking out, and Craig is, as always, TOO CALM!!! He googled "How to unstick skin stuck with superglue." After applying nail polish remover for what seemed like forever, my thumb is now unstuck. Back to cleaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's better it happened after the services and not before! I'm glad you got it unstuck! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Amy G

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but that just cracked us up!! :) love ya, donna g