Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Whew!

The musical is over!!! I am relieved and a little sad. I have played for several musicals in high school and college and this performance of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat," was one of the best. The directors were amazing. The kids were awesome. There is so much talent at our church. It really was a lot of fun. I know Craig is glad that I will be back at home now in the evenings. I will be too. This week I am trying to get caught up at home. A lot of things were set aside until now. I hope to get our tree up this week. I have wanted matching stockings and a tree skirt since Craig and I were married and never got it done. I am just making the time. Jack and I were at my grandma's yesterday sewing which has gotten a lot more challenging with Jack. He wants to "help" a lot. I am going to have to go over a couple evenings to accomplish anything. My sewing machine is there because we really don't have room for it here or for the mess that accompanies sewing projects. I have two new piano/flute students starting this week. That along with Christmas preparations and the day to day normal stuff is plenty for now. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a terrific woman, wife and mom