Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

I have been waiting to post because I wanted to change my blog! I am still trying to come up with a new title that I like. I asked Craig to help me and of course, his suggestions were very creative. I asked him to give me two things that are very different but when mixed together, work well or created something only God could orchestrate. His suggestion was, and I quote, "beer and tomato juice." Well, that won't be the title for our blog. I'll keep thinking :)

6 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you're picture header! It is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

the flutist and the rodeo clown

Anonymous said...

flutist & rodeo clown???? beer and tomato juice is my vote.

Sara said...

Anonymous is Craig...voting for himself.

Anonymous said...

I don't think your father will go with the beer and tomato juice idea; at least the expression i saw negated the idea!!!!!!!!

what do you think Mr. Tomato Juice

Anonymous said...

have him try it, then vote. Jack and I love it.