Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sigh.....

I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to put songs on my MP3 player. This is what I decided to buy with my Christmas money. I am recommitting to getting up early every morning to go the gym before Craig has to leave for work. I am also going to get new tennis shoes with the remaining Christmas money. Anyway, since I bought the player today, I just had to get songs on it that would motivate me to jump out of bed in the morning and get going. Well, now it is 11:30 and I am so frustrated not to mention that Craig is frustrated with me. I just don't have patience with technology. I think I have some songs loaded. The only thing is now it's pretty late for me. I require quite a bit of sleep and 6 hours might not do it. We'll see what happens in the morning.

No comments: