Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Trying to Get It Together

Why is it so hard to go to bed early? I want to get there early so I can get up early. Each night, when the time comes, Jack is in bed and then I want to get more done, or have some time to myself. I end up staying up too late. Then I can't get up when I would like to go work out. Then I end up going to work out during the day and grandma watches Jack. This isn't that big of a deal but takes a lot of time out of my day when I could be accomplishing more at home. I know all of this in my head and each day resolve to make it different and it still hasn't happened. That's where I am today - working on self-discipline!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm right there with ya. I like to use the evenings after the kids are in bed as my "down time" and before I know it, it's 11pm...and then I'm tired the next day and just wanna take a nap.

Jennie Peakin said...

Well I am glad to hear that this is not just me! I have the same thing happen to me!