Friday, May 09, 2008

For Ann


This year I spent some of my Christmas money on these adorable shoes. I probably wouldn't have looked at them before my stepmom, Ann, came into our lives. This Mother's Day I am thankful for her and that God brought her to my dad. She is fun and LOVES animal prints. As soon as I saw these shoes ( they were a great bargain, by the way,) I thought of her. I love the shoes and have worn them a lot. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could shop together :), and spend more time together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara Clayton Butler you just made me cry and "ruin" my freshly applied putty that took an hour as this week I seem to really show my age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the sweetest thing anyone has done and I am so happy to be a part of this family. I remember well when we "all" lost your mom and wondered if I could ever do anything to help heal the pain. Not in my wildest imagination should I think I would come to know a wonderful Christian family that is so strong to let a stranger become a part of them. You are a truly gifted family that Christ has chosen for your special gifts you share with everyone He places in your lives.

Thanks Sara........I wish we lived closer too 'cause we could shop 'til we drop and watch your dad and Craig run to the computer to check the bank balance!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT they have to know we spend very wisely and cautiously right?? The passed two times your dad and I have been in Des Moines he has called me just at the right moment for me to put what I just had to have in jewelry down and meet him outside the mall door for our my pick-up time when he has finished his errands. Trust me, I told him how much money he saved with his phone call. Just playin around; being silly.... well, kinda!!!!

Sorry it says anonoymous as i don't have a blogger id to enter.