Sunday, May 04, 2008

This n' That

We've had a very busy last few days. Craig's grandma passed away this last week so we had the visitation Thursday evening and the funeral on Friday. Jack did well. He and I spent a lot of time in the family lounge with "Baby Einstein," during the visitation and funeral.

Today Jack and I tried to keep ourselves occupied away from home while Craig shampooed the carpet. When Jack was sick a couple weeks ago, he vomited on the carpet. We have tried everything we know of to clean the spot and it still smells bad. We decided all the carpet needed cleaning, so we did it today and it looks so much better! We'll have to wait for it to dry and see if it smells better. Jack and I spent time at the park today and he loved it. The only problem was that I forgot my camera. Craig has requested French toast for supper, so I am off to clean the kitchen and make supper.

No comments: