Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lazy With My Camera

I haven't done a very good job of taking pictures lately. There was plenty to take pictures of the last couple days and I didn't do it. The storm damage is incredible! Monday, we spent a lot of the day at my grandma's as we didn't have power for a while. When we did go home, we thought we smelled gas. Craig called MPW to come test for natural gas and that wasn't it. We're not sure what it was, but suspect maybe sewer gas from all the rain. LOVELY! It has been much better today. I will try to take pictures of Jack tomorrow :)

2 comments:

ann clayton said...

Thoroughly understand why you haven't taken pics. We kept hearing about outages on news in quad cities. Sewer gas......ughhhhhhh. Hope tomorrow is a better day and your routine gets back in swing for you. Take care and hugs to Jack.

Dad and Ann

priscilla joy said...

when my Mom and i were in muscatine the other day, we saw how the damage was much worse there than over here. glad you guys are fine though. looking forward to seeing pics of jack!