Thursday, July 03, 2008

Let The Weekend Begin!!!




Jack is taking a nap and I am packing. We are headed to Creston to my dad's for the 4th weekend. I am looking forward to some time away. There's something about holidays in your hometown. I've always enjoyed the 4th of July. I don't, however, miss marching with the band in the parade in 90 degree weather or spending all afternoon working on 4-H projects as the fair was usually the next week (a couple memories.) I am excited to see how Jack likes the parade and creating some of our own new memories! Have a great weekend everyone! (Just a couple pics of Jack being cute this morning - he is singing a song in the last one:)

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

I love the third picture...I wish I could hear him. That is so sweet!

priscilla joy said...

happy 4th mrs. butler! i love jack's overalls!