Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Randomness

I think we are on the mend around here. I caught cold from Jack. He's still coughing, but doing much better. Jack and I had some excitement today. We were running some errands and stopped at a convenience store so I could get a Diet Coke refill. Just as we pulled up a little brawl started right in front of our car. It was mostly just shouting and a lot of threats. I wasn't sure what we were going to see. Thankfully, it ended somewhat peacefully.

The last couple weeks, Craig and I have been up too late watching the Olympics. I had determined to go to bed early again this week. Now the Olympians we love, are on Leno and Letterman. We watched Shawn Johnson Monday night, Nastia Liukin last night(don't like her as much as Shawn:)) and will watch Shawn again Friday night. I guess I will have to be determined for early bedtimes next week.

I'm trying to enjoy my last week of summer vacation. My very busy music lesson schedule begins next week. The calendar is full of a lot of other activities for September. Trying to take it all in stride.

No comments: