Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Weekend




We are just loving this weather! It is perfect!!! This morning we had Casey's doughnuts (per request from Jack and mommy,)Craig changed the oil in my car, vacuumed out my car and his truck, and mommy and Jack played with sidewalk chalk and bubbles. Craig is gone to a bluegrass festival for the afternoon, Jack is napping and I am going back and forth between several seasonal projects (cleaning, getting out fall decor, and sorting through Jack's clothes and putting away what is too small while getting his fall/winter clothes organized.) Maybe I should concentrate on one project until it's done and then start another. I just wanted to cross several things off my list this weekend. Here are a few cute pictures from the other day.

1 comment:

Jennie Peakin said...

Tate has those same books and loves them! This Mommy loves the Dollar Bins at Target! :) Happy to see new pics!