Friday, July 28, 2006

Urgency

My husband and I don't seem to have the same sense of urgency. I really like to plan ahead and be ready with every detail in place. We are going to have a baby in nine weeks and I would really like to have the house clean and the baby's room ready. Craig is currently working on making the closet bigger in the baby's room to provide more storage for us, which we should have done a long time ago. It is a BIG mess right now. He told me a month ago it would take him one weekend of working hard on the project to get it done. Well, here we are. It seems to be causing several arguments lately. I want it done so I can clean the room, set up the crib and changing table and get things in order. This morning as I was getting ready for work, he was watching CMT, and said, "Hey, Sweet Pea, did you hear that? There's a Hee Haw marathon on CMT this weekend!!!" .....and so began another little tiff.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i have 2 words...
oh my.