Friday, October 20, 2006

Rested

I am feeling somewhat rested today. I have had the hardest time letting myself sleep during the day when Jack sleeps. Yesterday, I did. I slept off and on while he slept until 4:00. Last night he had a pretty good night. He was still up every 1 1/2 - 2 hours to eat. He ate for about a half hour and then went back to sleep, so I was able to get some sleep. I am going to try to tackle some picking up around the house and writing thank you's today while he is sleeping. Eventually I will have to change out of my pajamas (which I haven't done during the day for a while) to get dressed to have supper with some friends. This morning got off to kind of a rough start for Jack. He had just finished eating and filled his diaper. It was the first one that went up his back. As I was trying to clean him up, which he hates, he threw up, which he does once in a while. When he throws up a lot, he gets really worked up and it takes a while to calm him down. I had been changing him before he eats so that I don't have to move him around a lot right after eating. Today, changing him after eating, couldn't be avoided. He is calm and sleeping now, so I am trying to get organized. I am hoping for a calm afternoon with great accomplishments.

No comments: