Sunday, October 29, 2006

So I Was Wrong

I didn't post anything soon like I had thought I would. It turned out that Jack may have had a little bug of some kind. We took his temperature and he had a little fever. He may have passed it on to me as I had the flu Friday and had it worse than I have had it since high school. I told Craig I would really rather have a baby than feel how I felt. The bugs mixed with visits from aunts and uncles from both sides as well as one from Grandma, have filled our time the last few days. We also had fun at our second infant massage class today. We learned several massage strokes to help with constipation and gas which would have been very helpful the last couple days. While I was sick, I couldn't sit up to nurse and used some formula a few times which seems to have messed up Jack's tummy. I think we are on the mend.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

that is the worst...being so sick you feel like you can't take care of your baby! hope you are all healthy soon!!

Eric and Pam said...

thinking of you!

Ernie and Mindy said...

Sorry you've had a rough few days. I hope you are all on the mend!