Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Still Here

I am still here. I hope to post soon. I am typing this post one-handed as I have been holding Jack all day. He has been a little more fussy than usual. He has been eating around the clock which I had expected to happen last week since they usually have a growth spurt at three weeks. Today I have been discouraged. It has to get a little easier soon, right? He is a good baby overall and I love him to death. I am just extremely tired and overwhelmed as I look around at all the things that need to be done. I am trying to treasure each moment we have together as I know I will blink and he won't be a baby anymore.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

so glad you are still here! don't be afraid to call for help! i would love to just come hold him while you work around the house!!
miss you...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl. I can remember many nights, and days when I cried and Brody cried!! My sister would tell me that it will all stop, but it just didn't feel like it would ever end. Now I have to learn to let go because Brody is doing his own thing, and sleeping in!! :) It does change.