Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Better Day

I think today is shaping up to be a much better day than yesterday. I had another bug. I got sick in the night on Monday night, really sick. Craig couldn't stay home with us, so my grandma came to help with Jack. I was feeling much better by about 1:00 in the afternoon. Needless to say I didn't get anything done and was very tired last night. Jack did so well last night. He slept from 8:30 until 3:30, ate, and then slept until 8:15 this morning. I feel so much better. The downstairs is in pretty good shape with all of the Christmas stuff put away. Today, we will try to continue organizing and cleaning. Jack and I are going to tackle the upstairs. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Jacque

Cassie said...

there is nothing worse than being a sick mom! you feel so helpless! glad you are better. miss you guys!