Saturday, January 06, 2007

Rash Decision

What have I done? I thought I had thought about it a lot. Now I'm not so sure. It started a few weeks ago when Craig's sister told us that a couple of her hairs got wrapped around their baby's toes. The hair cut into his skin and got infected. A couple weeks ago I started losing A LOT of hair which I guess can be common after having a baby. I was pulling out a lot of it when I would wash my hair or brush it. I was finding hair all over the house and was sick of it. I was always finding it in Jack's hands, on the changing table, in his diaper, in the refrigerator, just everywhere. I told Jessica just to cut it all off! It is the shortest it has ever been and now, a couple days later, I am sad. It was getting pretty long. Craig actually likes it which really surprises me. It will grow back, but I'm still a little sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, you have to blog a picture of your new haircut! Please, please!

Jacque