Monday, January 15, 2007

Lazy

I have pictures to post but am having trouble with my camera. I will have to have Craig look at it when he gets home. Jack and I have been snuggled inside since we got home from church yesterday. I enjoy watching it snow while drinking hot chocolate which is what we have been doing today. I am actually going to work on laundry while Jack is taking a nap since I can't blog pictures. We did accomplish a lot this weekend. I finished Jack's room and I love it! Craig worked on tearing out the kitchen floor. We are getting new flooring sometime this week, if all goes well. The kitchen will look so much better. Now, on to my laundry.

2 comments:

brenda mohr said...

My perfect snowy day (if there is such a thing for me) would be to sit on the couch covered in a blanket, drinking hot cocoa while watching a movie. There's just something about cocoa on days like today.

The Brookharts said...

Hi Sara!Jack is such a doll. How fun to just stay inside all day on a day like yesterday! Can you email me your email address? jkbrookhart at machlink.com. (I don't want to actually type it out because then I'll get tons of spam.)