Friday, March 30, 2007

Eating Solids


Jack seems to be a little behind where other 6 month olds would be. He is five months developmentally if we go by his due date. He can roll over, but seems to be very content to lay on his back and play. He can also play on his tummy and push himself up to look around, but cries when I put him down to play that way. He is sleeping well, and is happy most of the time. One thing he does very well, is eat!!! I haven't found a food yet that he doesn't like. This week as soon as I put him in the high chair, he sits there with his mouth open, waiting, while I prepare his food. Last night he started sticking his tongue out as far as he could while he waited for each bite. It was hilarious!!!

2 comments:

Jennie Peakin said...

Oh my gosh...that is SOOO cute! I wish Tate would do that! I practically have to force feed him!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!! Glad you can blog again!

Jacque