Thursday, March 08, 2007

Striving To Be Healthier


This past Saturday, a friend and I went to hear Bob Greene, Orprah's trainer, speak. I have been reading his "Best Life Diet," book. Most of it is common sense, but he also gives some specifics on how to eat better for your activity level. There were so many people and it was difficult to hear him. I talked to him afterward and he was genuinely nice. Seeing him and listening to him, did give me a little more motivation to keep going. That along with this great weather that is coming should keep me going for a while!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Pretty Good. They actually decided last week that the team competition will be over 3/18. We are then going to continue on our own until the Sunday before Mother's Day and prizes will be awarded then.