Friday, March 30, 2007

You Know You're A Redneck If....


you go out for your anniversary to The Pizza Ranch. This is what Craig was saying as we pulled out of the driveway last Thursday evening for our first date in several months. We left Jack with my Grandma and didn't want to be gone too long and felt like we needed to stay in town. We both like the food there, and so this is where we went. March 22, we celebrated four years together. The time has flown! Craig is a great husband and a great dad! Jack loves him so much and so do I. Happy Anniversary Craig!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember your wedding! It's hard to beleve that 4 yrs have come and gone. You guys are a beautiful family! (yes Craig, you are!)
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY-I still have the magnet on my fridge :)
Donna

brenda mohr said...

I know it's late...but Happy Anniversary! I'm happy you got to go out to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

happy happy belated anniversary!!