Monday, January 05, 2009

Breathe In, Breathe Out

I had to keep reminding myself to breathe today. It was a little crazy. I had two piano lessons this morning, had to get ready for three house showings this afternoon and lessons during the showings. I found another place to give the lessons. Craig was able to sneak in between showings and turn lights back on for the next. Getting the house ready with a toddler is also a challenge. I am so ready for my bed tonight! We are thankful for the interest in our house! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! Glad to hear you've got more showings for your house! We'll keep praying!

Lynette said...

that is great that you have so many people viewing your house. it is beautiful inside and out...i like the pics that you posted of it. i keep checking for the blog post of SOLD! hopefully very soon!