Friday, January 16, 2009

A Few From Christmas

I didn't do a great job taking pictures during Christmas get togethers. I was usually too busy making sure Jack wasn't somewhere he shouldn't be, or into something he shouldn't be into. My step-mom, shared a few. We were at my dad's house for four days. My brother, Marc, and his wife Nikki, drove up from Texas and were there too. We had a great time! We don't see them often enough. On Sunday after Christmas, we gathered with one of my dad's sisters and her kids at my cousin's home for dinner. I think a good time, was defintely had by all!


  Jack and Mommy playing with Play-Doh
 Craig, Jack, and I, my brother, Marc, and his wife, Nikki, and my dad, Russ, and step-mom, Ann
  My dad, one of his sisters (my aunt Marilyn,) and my step-mom, Ann.

 My brother and I with three of my cousins that we hadn't seen for a couple years. We grew up close to them and saw them often. We are all close in age and have have lots of memories of family get-togethers.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

z said...

all right...jack likes play-doh! welome to the play-doh lovers club...alaina is crazy about the stuff. you should come by and play with her fun play-doh gadgets!