Monday, January 12, 2009

Whew!

I think Craig and I both feel like we are trying to get caught up from last week. He is feeling much better, but work has been really busy for him. I got the house ready for five showings and an open house last week (which included all the snow scooping since Craig can't for six weeks), had all my regular piano and flute lessons (some had to be moved to another day or place because of showings,) and I'm also trying to finish up some other temporary part-time work. We'll be glad to get back to some sort of a normal routine again, soon!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am not looking forward to showing our house in the near future (our house will be "privately for sale"), with four kids to pick up after, and an endless stream of laundry!!! Any tips on how to keep it neat?