Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Week

I don't have anything earth shattering to post. I wish I could tell you our house has sold. I think we had 4 showings last week. I've stopped keeping track. I told Craig yesterday, that when we started this process, I was so optimistic with each showing. Now I don't expect anything. I feel like it's my job every couple days to just stage our house for strangers to walk through it. This weekend, I was having a really difficult time having a good attitude about it. I am thankful that Craig has a job and we have a place to live.

Jack and I have been enjoying the warmer weather. We have spent a lot of time outside in the last week.

Craig and I celebrated 6 years of marriage yesterday. Those 6 years have flown by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I had forgotten it was this month. Hope you had a good day together. :)