Friday, March 27, 2009

I Feel Better

Craig talked to our realtor today. We just wondered if we needed to re-word the listing for our house. We have had SO MANY showings. We wondered if people were expecting more than we have here when they come to look. Our realtor said we have had an unusual amount of showings and he is very surprised there haven't been any offers. He said the showing yesterday was a 2nd showing, but the couple went with the other house they were looking at. They didn't like our basement. He said our house shows really well and we don't need to change anything. That's kind of a weight lifted for me. I have been worried that there were things that were turn-offs when people looked. I know it will happen at just the right time. I have a better outlook on the whole thing today. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Sara, I've seen all the pictures of your house on the realtor's site, and it looks fabulous!!! I don't think you need to do anything, either. I think it's priced right and looks awesome! There are just so MANY houses on the market right now, so it might take longer than it used to. We're almost ready to list, too, although we're going to try it without a realtor to begin with, so we can ask a lower sales price and hopefully get an offer.

Stay patient! (And remind me to do the same when I'm in your shoes in a few weeks!)