Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Really Trying...

to take it one day at a time! We have house showings almost every day or every other day. I think I might just lose it! Do people read the sqare footage on the description on the internet? We hear more often than not, that "they really liked the house but it is too small." It also seems that I can't just have a day where I get ready for a showing and leave the house. At least three times, Jack has been sick. I have been fortunate to be able to run him to my grandma's while I finish getting ready most of the time. Today I couldn't do that. It was a little stressful. I did run him to grandma's right before the showing, ran back home to make sure all the toys were put away, and ran out again just in time. Just after I got back to my grandma's house, I was playing with Jack and he tripped over a ball. He fell and hit his head HARD on the corner of a book shelf. He cried so hard, was pale, was trying to vomit, did not look well and was scaring me. I didn't know what to do. I finally took him to the doctor. She said he was fine, but to keep an eye on him for the next 24 hours. I don't believe in luck or bad luck, but what is going on? As if getting ready for showings isn't enough, why is there always something else to add even more stress? After all that, I got home just in time to give 5 piano lessons. I then crashed. I now feel remorse for not going to the Y tonight. Oh, and my realtor just called and we have a showing tomorrow...:)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i'm so sorry, sara. i feel your pain. soon. it will happen soon. your house is SO cute! (but it IS annoying when they have some reason that was clearly posted in the listing!!)
sorry.