Thursday, April 02, 2009

Madness or Endurance

Not sure what to title my post for today...

5:15 get up to get ready for day and finish getting house ready for 9:00 house showing

8:45 leave for mom's group Bible study at church

11:30 go to my grandma's to bring Jack home, he didn't want to come home which actually will turn out to be good later

12:45 go home for piano lesson, listen to voice mail on the way home to hear message from realtor, call him back to hear that he wants to show the house at 3:15

1:00 give piano lesson

1:45 answer phone and talk to receptionist at realtor's office to hear that they want to show the house again at 7:00 tonight

2:00 - 3:00 eat lunch, check email, write this post, make sure everything is spic and span, all lights on, spray some more room fragrance ( I don't know if this helps or not) leave so I'm not home for showing (maybe go check on Jack who should be up from nap by now)

3:45 go home

4:00 - 6:30 piano lessons, spray a little more smelly stuff and leave again

7:00 house shows again for the 3rd time today, Craig will be with Jack at grandma's by now (she deserves a medal today) I might try to go to the Y to exercise off some of my stress :)

I really think God is trying to teach me endurance.

1 comment:

Amy G said...

Ugh! What a day! I can't believe you've had so many showings... we'll keep praying for you! There is a ranch style house over here in our neighborhood that just went up for sale by owner. It looks cute.

I've missed you this past week! We'll have to get the boys together to play soon.