Monday, April 06, 2009

We Are Still Here

I know my blogging is so sporadic. I got my camera out this morning with the intention of taking some pictures this week! Jack is growing like a weed. He wears almost all 3T clothes right now. Some pants are a little long so I think his height is from his waist up, like his mommy.

Saturday I played for two of my flute students at high school solo/ensemble contest. They did great! They both received I ratings. For one of them, it was her first time to play a solo anywhere. She has come so far in just a few short months. I was so proud of her and excited for her. When I get to work with students who enjoy music and want to practice, I love it!

Yesterday we had another showing. It's funny because the potential buyer looked at our friends' house the day before. We were comparing notes with them at church yesterday as we do every weekend. We both have the same realtor, so he told us it was the same looker.

Today, Jack and I could stay home all day until lessons start at 4:30. We may go to the Y. I'm tempted to stay in. We'll see what happens. After all, I need to take some pictures.

No comments: